Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. The symptoms includes blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, and possible scarring.
It mostly affects the skin with a relatively high number of oil glands, including the face, upper part of the chest, and back. It occurs primarily during puberty.
Causes Of Acne
- Hormonal changes in the body is also seen during the puberty ages in adolescent therefore causing pimples.
- Increased androgen secretion in the body is also responsible for pimples.
- Medications that contains androgens and Lithium can also cause pimples.
- Greasy cosmetics often causes clogging of the skin pores and thus also cause pimples.
- Emotional disturbances also causes pimples.
- During menstrual cycles either before or after menses as during these times females undergo hormonal changes, therefore pimple outbreak occurs.
- Stressfull life can also cause outbreaks of pimples.
- Diet rich in sugar may also cause pimples.
- Infections with Propionibacterium acnes is also a reason for acne outbreaks.
- Pimples, Blackhead, Whiteheads.
- Pain in the affected part.
- Tenderness and sensitivity in the affected part.
- Redness on and around the site of pimple.
- Scaring occurs at the site of pimples.
The classical approach to treat Acne was to ask the patient to apply mild antibiotic lotions, these antibiotic lotions may give temporary relief, but to achieve complete and long lasting cure we at Disha Homeo Clinic have our own special formulation medicines to relieve acne, the medicines provided by us are safe and has no side effect and can be given to people of any age.
- Hepar Sulphuricum 200c
- Calcarea Sulphuricum 6x, 30c, 200c
- Kalium Bromatum 200c
- Pulsatila 200c
- Silicea 200c
- Sulphur 200c
- Psorinum 200c
- Natrum Muriaticum 200c
- Antimonium Crudum 200c
- Berberis Aquifolium Q, 6c, 30c, 200c
Home Remedies For Acne
Inclusion with the medicines:- One anti-pimples facewash, anti pimple cream, one diet chart for anti pimples.
Course Duration:- 1 month | 2 month | 3 month