Constipation refers to bowel movements that are infrequent or hard to pass. The stool is often hard and dry. Other symptoms may include abdominal pain, bloating, and feeling as if one has not completely passed the bowel movement. Complications from constipation may include hemorrhoids, anal fissure or fecal impaction.
Causes Of Constipation
- Low fibre diet.
- Inadequate liquid intake.
- Decreased physical activity as seen in elderly patients.
- Voluntary withholding of the stool: The choice to withhold can be due to factors such as fear of pain, fear of public restrooms, or laziness.
- Taking large amount of dairy products-In some people milk products cause constipation.
- Endocrine diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism.
- Overuse of Laxatives.
- Medications Constipation can be a side effect of various medicines like opioids, antacids, antidepressants, supplements like Iron tablets or vitamins.
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis.
- Cancer of Colon.
While treating a case of constipation we must advise patient to follow a few basic general management:-
- Include high fibre diet.
- More fluid intake.
- Regular exercise.
- Move your bowels when you feel the urge.
- Avoid dry, fat & spicy foods.
We at Disha Homeo Clinic have our own special formulation medicines to relieve Constipation to a great extent, the medicines provided by us are safe and has no side effect and can be given to people of any age.
Medicines compose of:-
Homeopathic Pills Containing:-
- Alumina 200c
- Bryonia 200c
- Graphites 200c
- Lycopodium 200c
(in varying quantity)
Homeopathic Powders containing:-
- Nux vom 30c
- Plumbum 30c
Homeopathic tablets containg:-
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6x
- Kali phosphoricum 6x
- Magnesium Phosphoricum 6x
- Silicea 6x
Constipation Syrup:- Patent Medication containing digestive enzymes to stop excessive stool hardening and aid in digestion.
Constipation Drop:- Patent Medication containing Medication to stop stool hardening.
Course Duration:- 1 month