What is Dandruff?
Dandruff is a skin condition where dead skin cells from the scalp is shed in large quantities to be noticeable. It is characterised by flaking of the skin cells, itching in the scalp and also frequent appearance of white dead skin cells on clothes.
- Dry Skin
- Seborrhic dermatitis
- Inadequate hygine
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Fungal infections
- Contact dermatitis
- Use of dyes, gels etc
Factors that increases dandruff
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Lack of nutrition
- Low Immunity
- Spicy food
The classical approach to treat dandruff was to ask the patient to apply anti- dandruff shampoos, these shampoos erode the external layer of the scalp thus removing the outer layer of skin temporarily, but to achieve complete and long lasting cure we at Disha Homeo Clinic have our own special formulation medicines to relieve Dandruff, the medicines provided by us are safe and has no side effect and can be given to people of any age.
- Arsenic album 200c
- Ammonium Muriaticum 200c
- Badiaga 200c
- Calcarea Sulph 200c
- Graphitis 200c
- Kalium Sulphuraticum 200c
- Mezerium 200c
- Natrum Muriaticum 200c
- Sulphur 200c
General Managements to follow along with Homeopathic treatment:-
- Massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice into your scalp and rinse with water.
- Scalp treatment with apple cider vinegar is effective in getting rid of skin flaking.
- Tea tree oil is another way to cure itchy scalp at home.
- Mix Henna or Mehendi with tea liquor, curd and a dash of lemon juice. Set this mixture aside for approximately 8 hours. Apply it on your scalp and hair and then let it rest for 2 hours before washing it off.
- Neem has anti-bacterial properties and is an amazing home remedy for skin infection.
Inclusion with the medicines:- 100 ml anti dandruff hair oil and 100 ml A/D shampoo, one diet chart for healthy hair growth.
Course Duration:- 1 month | 2 month | 3 month