Gall Bladder Stones/ Cholelithiasis
What are Gallstones?
Gallstones are hardened deposits of digestive fluid that can form in your gallbladder. Your gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ on the right side of your abdomen, just beneath your liver. The gallbladder holds a digestive fluid called bile that’s released into your small intestine.
Gallstones range in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. Some people develop just one gallstone, while others develop many gallstones at the same time.
Causes of Gallbladder stones.
- Being overweight or obese
- Being sedentary
- Being pregnant
- Eating a high-fat diet
- Eating a high-cholesterol diet
- Eating a low-fibre diet
- Having a family history of gallstones
- Having diabetes
- Losing weight very quickly
- Taking medications that contain oestrogens, such as oral contraceptives or hormone therapy drugs
- Having liver disease
Symptoms of Gallbladder stones.
Gallstones may cause no signs or symptoms. If a gallstone lodges in a duct and causes a blockage, the resulting signs and symptoms may include:
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the upper right portion of your abdomen
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the center of your abdomen, just below your breastbone
- Back pain between your shoulder blades
- Pain in your right shoulder
- Nausea or vomiting
We at Disha Homeo Clinic have our own special formulation medicines to relieve Gallbladder stone and its associated symptoms to a great extent, the medicines provided by us are safe and has no side effect and can be given to people of any age.
Medicines compose of:-
Homeopathic Pills Containing:-
- Nux Vomica 200c
- Lycopodium 200c
- Cardus Marianus 200c
Homeopathic Powders Containing:-
- Cholestrinum 6x
- Fel Tauri 6x
Homeopathic Tablets Containing:-
- Natrum Phos 6x
- Magnesium Phos 6x
- Silicea 6x
Homeopathic patent Drops:- Contains Homeopathic medicines to dissolve gall bladder stone.
Course Duration- 1 month