Being overweight and its associated medical problems.
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression. Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems.
How to reduce weight effectively?
- The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches.These are the foods that stimulate secretion of insulin the most. If you didn’t know already, insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. When insulin goes down, fat has an easier time getting out of the fat stores and the body starts burning fats instead of carbohydrates.
- Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables. Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carbhydrates intake into the recommended range of 20-50 grams per day.
- It is recommended to exercise.The best option is to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Exercise burns fat and also helps release hormones that prevents obesity.
How does Garcinia Cambogia helps in fat reduction?
Garcinia gummi-gutta is a tropical species of Garcinia native to Indonesia. Common names include Garcinia cambogia (a former scientific name), as well as brindleberry, Malabar tamarind, and kudam puli (pot tamarind). This fruit looks like a small pumpkin and is green to pale yellow in color.
Several studies on rats have demonstrated significant weight loss, belly fat reduction, and lowered blood glucose level.
Mode of action.
- It May Help Reduce Hunger.
- It May Block Fat Production and Reduce Belly Fat.
- Decreasing insulin levels.
- Decreasing leptin levels.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Improving blood sugar control.
- Increasing insulin sensitivity.
|Garcinia Cambogia Extract(Fruit Rind)
(Standardized for 60% HCA)
|Calcium (as Hydroxycitric)||90 mg|
|Chromium Picolinate||200 mg|
|Serving Size||1 Capsule/day
on empty stomach
|Servings Per Container||50 Capsules|
Side Effect:- None